Welcome to our blog! Thank you for your interest in writing for Ultimate Bark Control. Please review our guidelines carefully to increase your chances of getting published.
Follow These Guidelines
Know Our Audience
Our readers are a mix of happy dog-loving folks, as well as those who come to us frustrated, and seeking solutions for their neighbour' barking dogs. The goal of our Blog is to provide a variety of tips, reviews, product demos, and other content to benefit our readers. We tend to keep it light, but informative.
Tell Us About Yourself
Every guest post will be given full credit to the creator, and display a short author bio. Tell us your name, where you're from, and something interesting about what you do. We are also happy to link to your website and social media pages, and ask that you do the same for us.
Play By The Rules
- Content must be original, and not published anywhere else (including your own site).
- We do not accept self-promotional posts.
- Aim for 1,000–1,500 words, but we won’t be strict here if the content is amazing.
- Submissions must be free of spelling and grammar errors.
- Data and statistics must be cited with a hyperlink.
Give Us Something Incredible
- Make it unique, engaging, and relevant to the pet industry (especially dogs).
- Check out our blog first, and make sure you aren’t sending us something we’ve already done. Unless you have a really helpful update to suggest, feel free to send us your pitch using the instructions below!
- If you would like to send images, please send the highest resolution possible. Original images only; we cannot accept stock images.
- We are happy to link to your website and/or social media, as long as it meets our quality requirements.
Send Us Your Pitch
This step is optional, but you may submit a pitch with your title and a brief summary of your idea for a post. We’d also love a short bio about what makes you interesting, where you come from, and links to your socials.
Pay a Submission Fee
If you are confident your piece will compliment our blog and is ready for publishing, we charge a nonrefundable $10 USD fee to review your full submission. Everyone's time is limited, and this helps cover the resources to proofread your content, check for plagiarism, and research your credentials. We will only accept the highest quality content, and this fee helps weed out those who are not serious creators.
Please send your $10 USD submission fee via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org and record your PayPal Transaction ID.
Send Us Your Creation
Once you have sent payment, please send your completed content to email@example.com, along with the following details:
- PayPal Transaction ID from your $10 USD payment
- Full name and address
- Contact email
- Social Media Pages
- Author bio
Understand These Disclaimers
By submitting your content for review and publishing, you accept the following disclaimers:
- Submission and Publishing Fees are non-refundable.
- Payment of Submission Fee does not guarantee your content will be published.
- We reserve the right to reject or remove content at any time (removal is rare).
- Upon approval, Good Life, Inc. will own the final content with exclusive publishing rights; we reserve the right to format, edit, adapt, update, and republish at our discretion.
We'll Be In Touch!
We strive to answer all submissions in a timely manner, but this process does take time so please allow 1–2 weeks to review your request. Whether your content is approved or not, we will send you an email to let you know.
Once you are approved for publishing, our final publishing fee is an additional $50 USD. This will be billed via PayPal before your post goes live. After our Content Team works their magic, you will receive a link to the final post for your viewing enjoyment.
Each post will be tagged appropriately based on topic(s). The author will be given full credit, as well as a short, on-page bio. We will link the blog to your website and social media, and would love for you to do the same.
Please contact us if you have any questions, and we look forward to working with you!