Give your dog a healthy treat to enjoy alongside you and your family this holiday season!!
What You Need
- 1 lb Ground turkey (unseasoned)
- ½ Cup rolled oats (quick oats or unseasoned bread crumbs are ok too!)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt (be sure there is no xylitol)
- 1 Cup mixed veggies (carrots and green beans are a great choice!)
- ¼ Cup fresh chopped parsley
What You Do
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine all ingredients until everything is evenly mixed.
- Roll into 1″ balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 30–45 minutes, or until outside of meatballs are golden brown (turkey should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165° F).
- Freeze leftovers for a longer storage life.
Please remember to consult your veterinarian for diet restrictions or allergies before giving your dog any human food.
Dogs of ServiceVeterans Day is a time to honor the men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice serving this great nation. But we also want to take the time to recognize another service member that sometimes gets forgotten: The military dogs that serve alongside these men and women.
DIY Turkey Meatball TreatsGive your dog a healthy treat to enjoy alongside you and your family this holiday season!!
Keeping Your Dog Safe This HalloweenIt is important to understand that Halloween is not a good night to break out a bark control device, as the stress of the night is going to take precedence over any corrections you try to implement.
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!
Safe & Toxic Foods for Your Dog The holidays are coming, and soon your house will be filled with the sound of family, friends, and trick-or-treaters at your door – as well as the smell of delicious food wafting from the kitchen. With all the excitement and distractions, it’s easy for your dog to get into things that aren’t safe for them. It is really important for you, and your guests, to know what is safe and not safe for your pet to eat (especially when they’re sneaking them table scraps). Safe foods: These foods are safe to give to...
Pro Tips for Using the Dog SilencerWith these tips, you can use the Dog Silencer® like a Good Life Bark Control Expert.